Benefits of Membership
North Bank’s mission is to provide resources to our local arts community with a professional gallery, studio spaces, community outreach and education, and artist promotion. A strong membership makes these goals achievable. The following are some, but certainly not all, of the benefits of membership:
• A solo exhibit every 18 months or so. This includes use of the front and middle gallery spaces, promotion by the director and gallery staff with local media, social media, and website, gallery lettering, and member assistance for First Friday artist receptions.
• Opportunities to show work in group exhibits. Typically, North Bank artists participate in a few group exhibits yearly.
• A community of artists for professional development and support. Working in a community of well over a dozen other artists can help working artists develop their craft, find answers to their questions, and even start a new medium. The support and camaraderie at North Bank inspires!
• Art Talk opportunities. Members can use the gallery for their own arts talks, to educate their patrons and community about their work.
• Public Art Space opportunities. North Bank members show at the Hilton Downtown and have showed at City Hall and various retail locations.
• Member Page on our website. The director maintains North Bank’s website weekly, giving visitors a fresh experience as often as possible. Members have their own page to promote their work and artistic vision.
• Teaching and volunteer opportunities. North Bank runs a pilot program called Art of Legacy. Currently, four members are participating in this innovative new program.
• Mentorship. North Bank frequently takes interns from local high schools and colleges. Members can mentor students, sharing their professional experience and encouragement with the next generation of artists.
We are currently seeking members. Find out more here.